The College Hill Business Association prints a full color staple bound business directory. The directory will be distributed to neighborhood businesses where customers and clients can pick up a copy.
(See a digital version of the 2022 directory, here).
The purpose of the booklet is to promote and support our district businesses. The booklet also serves as a benefit to our members.
- The back section of the directory contains a list of all businesses (members and non-members).
- The front portion contain ads of various sizes.
- Member businesses are automatically eligible for a free 1/8 page ad. Member businesses also have the option of purchasing larger ads. Your ad could promote your everyday services or a specific promotion your are running.
- We have hired a professional designer and printer, who will be designing all the ads. But you can decide what content you want to include.
Submission deadline: Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2023
Ad sizes and fees:
- 1/8 page: (4″ wide x 1″ tall) = Free to members
Includes: logo and business contact information (location, website, email, phone).
- 1/2 page: (4″ wide x 4.25″ tall) = $50
Includes: logo, 2-3 sentence description and business contact information (location, website, email, phone).
- Full page: (4″ wide x 8.5″ tall) = $100
Includes: logo, 2-3 sentence description, photograph and business contact information (location, website, email, phone).
How to submit your ad:
This year the ad submission and the annual dues payment are combined into one payment form.