To become a CHBA member:
Download and complete the 2021 application form
Pay the annual dues ($50). There are two ways to pay your dues: 1) by check payable to CHBA, or 2) below with PayPal or credit card. Please note: there is a $2 fee to for online transactions.
Benefits of membership
- Collaborative events with fellow businesses
- A forum to share concerns and issues surrounding small businesses in College Hill
- Shared decision making regarding events and the direction of the CHBA
- Business info and logo featured on the CHBA website,
- Representation for your business at citywide and local decision making forums and meetings,
- Free features in our email marketing, on social media and in the College Hill e-newsletter
- and more!
The College Hill Business Association is a partnership of businesses that promote and assist economic growth throughout College Hill. The best way to obtain new business is to network, network, network. We meet the 1st Tuesday of every month to work on business and community projects. Expanded networking opportunities allow CHBA members participation on several committees improving exposure to potential customers and the College Hill community.