The College Hill Business Association is printing a full color staple bound business directory booklet (4″ x 8.5″) which will be free to one and all. The booklet will be distributed to neighborhood businesses where customers and clients can pick up a copy.
The purpose of the booklet is to promote and support our district businesses. The booklet also serves as a benefit to our members.
- The back of the booklet will contain a list of all businesses (members and non-members).
- The front portion will contain ads of various sizes.
- Member businesses are automatically eligible for a free 1/8 page ad. Member businesses also have the option of purchasing larger ad space. Your ad could promote your everyday services or a specific promotion your are running.
- We have hired a professional designer and printer, who will be designing all the ads. But you can decide what content you want to include.
- The booklet will be available for distribution June through December 2021.
Submission deadline: Friday, April 23.
Ad sizes and fees:
- 1/8 page: (4″ wide x 1″ tall) = Free to members
Includes: logo and business contact information (location, website, email, phone).
- 1/2 page: (4″ wide x 4.25″ tall) = $50
Includes: logo, 2-3 sentence description and business contact information (location, website, email, phone).
- Full page: (4″ wide x 8.5″ tall) = $100
Includes: logo, 2-3 sentence description, photograph and business contact information (location, website, email, phone).
How to submit your ad:
(If you are not a member please pay the annual dues first.)
Step 1: download and complete this form.
Step 2: email completed form to Aaron Fleming at email@example.com.
Step 3: make your payment in one of two ways:
- Send check payable to CHBA (mailing address is on the above form).
- Pay online now (directly below) using PayPal or your credit card.